Monday, March 10, 2014

Ten Years

Today is Moira's 10th birthday.  I cannot believe my little girl is ten!  Where did these last ten years ago?  As I sit here writing this, I think to myself that in fewer than ten years, this little girl will be off to college.  She has fewer years remaining at home than she has already spent at home.  That's a sobering thought!  I cannot believe how quickly these years have passed by.  I'm sure the next ten will pass in the blink of an eye.  Before I know it, this little girl will be a young woman.  I'm not ready for that yet!  For today, she's still my little girl, although one in the "double digits".

I am so proud of my sweet daughter.  She is such a sweet girl.  She is funny beyond words at times.  She is sensitive and bright.  She has a compassionate heart.  She has been called on to be far braver than she ought to be at such a young age.  She has handled a lot in her ten years and has done it remarkably well.  

I love my sweet Moira!

Happy Birthday!!

March 10, 2004 - Houston, TX
March 2005 - Age 1
March 2006 - Age 2
March 2007 - Age 3
March 2008 - Age 4
March 2009 - Age 5 {her first Charleston, SC birthday}
March 2010 - Age 6
March 2011 - Age 7
April 2012 - Age 8
March 2013 - Age 9
January 2014 - almost 10
 photo signature_zps058cf4af.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.