Saturday, December 14, 2013

December 2013 ipsy Glam Bag Review

Last month, I received my very first ipsy Glam Bag.  Just like another beauty box subscription I receive, the ipsy Glam Bag is $10.00 a month.  Rather than simply being packaged in a box, the ipsy Glam Bag products come in a nice little bag.  Last month it was a shimmery gold bag.  This month it's a little black zippered tote.  I much prefer the look and feel of the December bag.


The November Glam Bag was amazing.  I was truly surprised by how incredible all of the products in the bag were.  I am sure the bags can be a little hit or miss at times.  However, November was perfect for me.  I've been using everything and have received numerous compliments on the makeup I've been using from that bag!  I couldn't wait to get my December bag.  I was curious though - would it live up to the standard set by my first bag in November?  Keep reading to find out what was in my ipsy Glam Bag:





POP beauty Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trip | Naturally Bare - I was truly excited about this product.  The colors are perfect for me.  I love it.  This eye shadow set is three of the ten shades that come in the full size palette.  I would actually consider buying the full set.  Retail - $24 {for the full 10-shade palette}

Be a Bombshell - The One Stick | Flustered - Last month I received a Be a Bomshell Lip Crayon.  I loved it.  I was happy to receive another product of this brand.  This one will add color anywhere you want - lids, cheeks, lips.  I like the concept, but the color is a little off for me.  I might consider a different shade if I were to buy this.  That said, it's a full size product, so that was cool  Retail - $16

Mirabella Eye Blender Brush -  First of all, I needed new brushes.  Second, this one is fantastic.  It's a regular size, not a small "sample" version.  Consider that my glam bag cost $10.  This item...Retail - $27

Nicka K New York Nail Color | Classic Taupe - Nail polish isn't my favorite item to receive in a subscription.  However, I thought this was a great shade.  I really liked it and the price is right too.  Retail - $4.99

NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick | Ceto - I'm not sure what a "Ceto" is, but the shade of this full size lipstick is pretty nice.  It goes well with the other products.  Again, this is another product with a reasonable price, so I would definitely buy this.  Retail - $4

So, you know I loved my first Glam bag.  I can truthfully say that I also loved this, my second glam bag.  It was great fun checking out the new products.  I loved that they were mostly full size products.  When I consider that it only cost $10 for the Glam Bag, it's great deal. I can't wait to see what's in next month's bag!

If you're interested in signing up for an ipsy Glam Bag, click on over right here.

{note: the opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own and I have in no way been compensated for this review}

 photo signature_zps058cf4af.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.