Friday, December 27, 2013

December 2013 Birchbox Review

This is probably the latest I have posted a Birchbox review!  That said, My December Birchbox arrived a little later than normal!  The October box was great.  November's was unimpressive.  So was the December box.  With the lateness of its arrival combined with the busyness of the season, I wasn't overly inclined to get my review out with great haste.



The theme of the December box was "Holiday 2013".  
Here's what my Birchbox contained: 


Camille Beckman | Body Butter - Morelia Monarch Scent:  Of all the items in the box this month, this was probably the one one that interested me the most.  I do like this type of product.  However, the scent is not appealing at all.  Full Size: $15

Color Club | Nail Polish - Dark 'N Stormy:  The sample size is great and the price is too.  The color is a bit dark for my tastes.  I have received a lot of nail polish samples and it's kind of getting old.  Full Size: $8

Manna Kadar Cosmetics | Sheer Glo in Birchbox Love:  Use this for a "dewy, fresh-from-the-spa glow."  Maybe I'll use it next time I want to look like I'm from Panem.  The color was not for me...at all.  Full Size: $29

Number 4 | Non Aerosol Hairspray:  I have sampled a shampoo from this line of products in a previous Bircbox and I wasn't really impressed with it, so I wasn't excited to see another Number 4 product.  It's hairspray.  And I'm not spending $30 on it!!  Full Size: $30

bliss | that's incredi-'peel':  I won't be buying this.  Full Size: $58 - not $49 as listed on the card enclosed in the box.


Overall, this month's Birchbox was totally unimpressive.  I just wasn't excited about much in the box at all.  Hopefully the January box is an improvement on the last couple boxes.  I've now received over 20 boxes.  I still think the "good" contents outweigh the "not so good" or even "bad" that I have received.

~~~~~

If you are interested in Birchbox, it's $10 a month for the subscription.  You earn 10 points for every $10 spent.  When you've spent $100, you earn $10 to use in their shop!  You can also earn points shopping in their online shop.  Referring friends will get you even more points!

If you are interested in subscribing for yourself, click HERE to receive more information!

If you already subscribe to Birchbox, what was in your box this month??

{note: the opinions expressed in this post are strictly my own and I have in no way been compensated for this review}

Click on image below to see my Birchbox reviews from April 2012 to the present date:
 birchbox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.