It's Thankful Thursday! Welcome to this weekly link up, whether you're here for the first time or a long-time follower. I appreciate you being here!
If you are living in the United States, then today you may be celebrating Thanksgiving! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. I know that the holiday season can also be very difficult for some people, so if that is you, then my thoughts and prayers are with you as you head through this season.
This week I am thankful for:
* All the blessings we have had in our family's life, especially this year. I am not exceptionally excited about the holiday season as it is filled with a lot of "firsts" for us since having lost Peyton in May. But I am grateful to all the blessings that have come into our life during this time.
* The gift of family and friends.
* The love and support shown to us by so many people, many of whom we barely knew before our loss.
* A roof over our head, food on our plates, and the income to provide those things.
* To God for His strength, mercy and grace, and for His provision.
What are you thankful for this week? Feel free to grab a button and link up your "thankful" posts below!