Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Celebrating Two Years



Welcome to Thankful Thursday!  If you're new here, welcome!  If you're a return visitor, welcome back!  I am glad you are here.  Today is the day of the week where I like to take a moment to just be thankful for some things in my life that are happening right now.  You are welcome to link up your "thankful" posts below or simply share in the comments something you are thankful for.

This week I am thankful for:

*  Two years of "Thankful Thursday".  Today marks two full years of hosting this link up.  I am so grateful to each of you who come by this space and share your stories of thanksgiving.  Thank you!

*  Family and friends who have helped us on our grief journey.  Monday of this week marked six months since Peyton passed away.  I can't even wrap my head around the fact that it has been six months already.  I could not have made it this far without the support of so many people.  I could not have gotten this far without my faith and without God who gives me the strength to just get up and breathe each day.

*  A beautiful and touching Service of Remembrance put together by MUSC Children's Hospital last Friday.  I shared a bit about the service over on Peyton's blog the other day.  You can read that HERE.
   

*  An excellent series at church called "Next: From Here to There".  As someone who is in a season in between what "was" and what "will be" one day, I am truly gaining a lot of insight from the teachings in this series.  God has a "next" for everyone.  I am so grateful to those who have been placed in my life during this season who are, I believe, instrumental in guiding me from "here to there" on this journey.  

 photo psalmoneeighteenonewatermark2_zpscd751a70.jpg

What are you thankful for today?


~~~~~



thankful thursday

 photo signature_zps058cf4af.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.