Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Year 2 Week 50! {Link Up}


Welcome to Thankful Thursday!  If you're new here, welcome!  If you're a return visitor, welcome back!  I am glad you are here.  Today is the day of the week where I like to take a moment to just be thankful for some things in my life that are happening right now.  You are welcome to link up your "thankful" posts below or simply share in the comments something you are thankful for.

This week I am thankful for:


*  A blog overhaul.  I have been suffering from cabin fever.  I got a little bored one day and decided it was time to redo my blog.  So...here it is.  I've made some changes to how this link up looks.  Hope you like it!  Feel free to grab a new button {at the end of this post}.

*  Slowly improving health.  I am still in quite a lot of pain between my ankle injury and the blood clots in my lungs, but I think I am heading in the right direction.  No news yet on the MRI I had on my ankle last week.  I am getting a little anxious.

*  I shared on Peyton's blog the other day a bit about what life has been like the past month.  You can read that post HERE.  We went through the extremely painful and emotional process of taking her crib down this past weekend.  I am beyond grateful to friends and family who were praying for us as we went through that experience.  As I shared in the post, I can think of a million other things I'd rather do than to disassemble the crib belonging to my deceased six year old daughter.  While incredibly painful, it was a positive step forward.

*  The ability to return to our grief support group at church.  I'd missed three weeks in a row because of my health issues.  It's a group I'd rather not have to belong to, but I am very thankful that I was feeling up to going this week.  I needed it.

What are you thankful for today?


~~~~~



thankful thursday

 photo signature_zps058cf4af.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.