Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Year 2 Week 49! {Link Up}



Welcome to Thankful Thursday!  If you're new here, welcome!  If you're a return visitor, welcome back!  I am glad you are here.  Today is the day of the week where I like to take a moment to just be thankful for some things in my life that are happening right now.  You are welcome to link up your "thankful" posts below or simply share in the comments something you are thankful for.

This week I am thankful for:


*  Slow and steady healing with my ankle injury.  I am able to hobble around with the soft splint on my foot and stuff it into a tennis shoe.  It's painful.  It's awkward.  But I am able to get around without crutches.  I have a long way to go yet, but I am seeing improvement, so that is good!

*  The ability to get an MRI on my ankle.  The doctor wasn't overall happy with the rate of progress.  Between that and some of the issues I described to him, he decided to go ahead and order an MRI to rule out anything besides the torn ligaments that we already know I have.  Praying on good results now!

*  Continued encouragement from friends with regard to all the health issues I have been having lately.  The issue with the recent pulmonary embolism will take a long time to heal.  I keep trying to push myself, but I pay for it in the end.  It is frustrating, so I truly appreciate the support I have received from those around me.

*  The encouragement I've received in writing about miscarriage and stillbirth this month.  October is National Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Month.  You can read more about this HERE.  I am grateful to those who linked up yesterday to share their stories of loss.


What are you thankful for today?


~~~~~




thankful thursday

i may be linking up with:

 photo signature_zps058cf4af.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.