Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Year 2 Week 48! {Link Up}



Welcome to Thankful Thursday!  If you're new here, welcome!  If you're a return visitor, welcome back!  I am glad you are here.  Today is the day of the week where I like to take a moment to just be thankful for some things in my life that are happening right now.  You are welcome to link up your "thankful" posts below or simply share in the comments something you are thankful for.

This week I am thankful for:


*  Love, support, and encouragement from friends and family.  After injuring my ankle a month ago and then winding up in the hospital with blood clots in my lungs last week, I'm just grateful for everyone who has come alongside me to help lift me up through all of this.

*  Pain meds.  Seriously.  Can't imagine life without them right now! 

*  An improvement in my sleep lately.  While I'm having a difficult time falling asleep, I feel like perhaps I'm sleeping better through the night, so that's a plus in my book!!

*  The encouragement I've received in writing about miscarriage and stillbirth this month.  October is National Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Month, so I have been sharing my experiences this month and will host a link up on the 15th.  You can read more about this HERE.


What are you thankful for today?

~~~~~


Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!! 




Featured At The Fontenot Four

i may be linking up with:

 photo signature_zps058cf4af.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.