Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Year 2 Week 45! {Link Up}



Welcome to Thankful Thursday!  If you're new here, welcome!  If you're a return visitor, welcome back!  I am glad you are here.  Today is the day of the week where I like to take a moment to just be thankful for some things in my life that are happening right now.  You are welcome to link up your "thankful" posts below or simply share in the comments something you are thankful for.

This week I am thankful for:


*  Getting in to see an Orthopedic Surgeon very quickly.  I have a grade 2 to 3 sprain {3 being the worst}.  I am in a boot now for the next several weeks.  Thankful there are no fractures, but I keep hearing I would have been better off with one.

*  Very very slowly being able to put tiny amounts of weight on my injured foot.  Anything I do {outside of lying down with my leg elevated} requires so much effort.  Anything more than a simple trip to the bathroom wears me out.  Even that wears me out most of the time.  But I am thankful that with this boot on, I can put a small amount of weight on the injured foot now.

*  Being able to attend the second week of our GriefShare support group at church this week.  It was pretty difficult at times.  I held it together but when we left, I cried.  Grief is hard work.  I shared a bit about how things are going on the grief journey over on Peyton's blog.  You can read that HERE.

*  A couple sales in my Etsy shop!  I have had a little more motivation to do some knitting lately and have been able to get some inventory up in my shop.  You can check that out HERE.  Everything in the shop is available and ready to ship now.

*  A break in the weather.  I may be stuck indoors for the most part, but it's nice to think that in the outside world it isn't as sweltering hot.  Is fall in the air??  I hope so!!

*  For a wonderful husband who has been waiting on me hand and foot for the past week and a half or so.  It's hard to do anything for yourself when you're laid up with an injury.  He has been so supportive and helpful.  I truly love and appreciate him for all he has done!


What are you thankful for today?
~~~~~


Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!! 




Featured At The Fontenot Four

i may be linking up with:

 photo signature_zps058cf4af.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.