Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Year 2 Week 43! {Link Up}



Welcome to Thankful Thursday!  If you're new here, welcome!  If you're a return visitor, welcome back!  I am glad you are here.  Today is the day of the week where I like to take a moment to just be thankful for some things in my life that are happening right now.  You are welcome to link up your "thankful" posts below or simply share in the comments something you are thankful for.

This week I am thankful for:


* Making it through four months of grieving the loss of our youngest daughter, Peyton.  I can't believe it's been four months.  The loss is still fresh in my mind.  


* The upcoming start to a new session of Griefshare, a Christ-centered grief support group which will meet weekly at our church for the next several weeks beginning next Tuesday night.  I have been through this program once before in its entirety and began a second season which I was unable to finish.  But I've not been through it for the loss of Peyton yet.  It is going to be hard.

* A husband who is just as anxious as I am to start this grief support group.

* Health insurance that will cover the cost of a very minor surgery I'll be having next Thursday.  Seriously, it's nothing major.  Just grateful that it's not a financial burden for us to bear.

* Gaining the motivation to start walking with a neighbor in the mornings.  I definitely needed to start!

What are you thankful for today?
~~~~~


Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!! 




Featured At The Fontenot Four

i may be linking up with:

 photo signature_zps058cf4af.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.