Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Year 2 Week 42! {Link Up}



Welcome to Thankful Thursday!  If you're new here, welcome!  If you're a return visitor, welcome back!  I am glad you are here.  Today is the day of the week where I like to take a moment to just be thankful for some things in my life that are happening right now.  You are welcome to link up your "thankful" posts below or simply share in the comments something you are thankful for.

This week I am thankful for:


* My faith - and my freedom and ability to express it and not be killed for doing so.  


* The varied opinions of others - I know not everyone shares the same beliefs and opinions and, when expressed civilly, can lead to some interesting discussions.

* Living in a family that is relatively financially stable - as much as anyone can say that {is anything really secure anymore??} - and to live without having to worry about when our next meal will be.  Two letters from our Compassion children in the past week serve as great reminders that though we may not be "rich" by the standards of many, we are far richer than most - and to know that being "rich" is not solely defined by financial wealth. 

* A school year that is off to a good start, despite requiring some teacher intervention.  Blessed to have a teacher who was on top of the situation and who had some very kind and reassuring words for Moira.

What are you thankful for today?
~~~~~

Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!! 



Featured At The Fontenot Four

i may be linking up with:

 photo signature_zps058cf4af.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.