Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Year 2 Week 36! {Link Up}



Welcome to Thankful Thursday!  If you're new here, welcome!  If you're a return visitor, welcome back!  I am glad you are here.  Today is the day of the week where I like to take a moment to just be thankful for some things in my life that are happening right now.  You are welcome to link up your "thankful" posts below or simply share in the comments something you are thankful for.


This week I am thankful for:

* The opportunity to review a book by a fellow blogger.  Elizabeth blogs at DogFur and Dandelions and the book is called Touching the Hem.  If you are struggling with physical affliction or chronic illness, or you are a caregiver for someone who is, this book is a definite must read.  I truly enjoyed this book.  It is full of hope and encouragement.


* My chiropractor who is back from vacation.  Chronic back pain is no fun.  Add on extreme muscle tightness and pain as a result of the stress that we have been under...no fun at all.  I am not a fan of headaches.  Hopefully it won't be long before I'm feeling much improved.

* Connecting with our small group again.  We started up a new "season" last week and continued last night.  I love our discussions!

* The great friendship Moira has found with a little girl down the street.  They get along so well and they play so nicely together.  In a time where little girls are growing up way too fast, it is nice to see little girls just being little girls.  I used to think Moira seemed young for her age.  Maybe that's true to some extent.  I now think, however, that she's fine...it's the other girls her age who know far more than they ought to for their age and behave as if they were years older than they are.  Kids grow up so fast.  Why would you want them to grow up any faster than they already do?

What are you thankful for today?


~~~~~

Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!



Featured At The Fontenot Four

i may be linking up with:

 photo signature_zps058cf4af.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.