Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Year 2 Week 32! {Link Up}

It's Thankful Thursday!  I know I've been saying this each Thursday, but it sure seems to be sneaking up on me faster and faster lately.  I could have sworn it was only Tuesday yesterday!  I am glad, however, to be back with you today.  I haven't written much lately but I do like to keep this post going because it is so important to remember to give thanks in all circumstances.

This week I am thankful for:

* The occasional burst of energy.  I don't have much lately, so when I do get a burst, I just have to go with it.  It's amazing how much you can accomplish when you have energy!

* An amazing chiropractor who helped to resolve issues that arose the morning after said burst of energy.  In general, an amazing chiropractor who has really been helping to resolve a lot of issues that have been on the back burner for quite a long time.  I know it's time to take care of me...but I'd rather have Peyton here to take care of still.

* The good moments.  It seems like there were fewer of them.  Yes, there were good moments and more good than bad, I'd say.  But when those waves of grief strike!!

* For a husband who is so incredibly supportive and encouraging, even though he's going through his own grief.  For a man who is an amazing father.  I am so lucky to have him.  I couldn't have asked for anyone better to walk this journey with.

What are you thankful for today?


~~~~~

Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!



Featured At The Fontenot Four


i may be linking up with:
Loved & Lovely | Thankful Thursday with First Day of My Life | We Heart Life | Lovely Little Whimsy | thankful Thursdays with black tag diaries | A Day In The Life | Gracefully Made | Our Journey | Grace Alone... | Six By the Bay | Women Taking a Stand

 photo signature_zps058cf4af.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.