Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Year 2 Week 31! {Link Up}

It's Thankful Thursday!  Honestly I don't know how it is that it's Thursday again, because just yesterday morning {literally} I thought it was Monday.  My brain is seriously confused these days.  This week I am thankful for:

* Having a couple of days where I actually had a little energy.  Not lots of it, but some energy.  I actually wound up knitting quite a bit.  No, not everything in the photo below, but a few of these items!  I am trying to get a little bit of an inventory going for my Etsy shop for the fall/winter season.  That said, I am game for selling these knit headbands in the off-season right now, so if you are interested in one just let me know!



* For wonderful neighbors - one of whom taught me how to sew a pillowcase dress for Moira the other day.  I still need to take a picture, but trust me - these won't be appearing in my shop anytime soon...unless you don't mind a completely unprofessional appearance!  I appreciated her giving of her time and talent to help me learn!  I'm excited to try making another!

* For a great dinner out last night with some ladies from my women's group from church.  It was great to see them and spend some time catching up.  It's been too long.

* For our many thunderstorms lately.  I don't know why, but I love them.  Not being out in them driving in my car.  But sitting indoors listening to the sound of the thunder and rain.

* For the "better" moments and days.  Grief and loss is hard.  This is the hardest journey to be on.  I am grateful for those moments where life seems hopeful and even joyful at times.

What are you thankful for today?


~~~~~

Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!


Featured At The Fontenot Four


i may be linking up with:
Loved & Lovely | Thankful Thursday with First Day of My Life | We Heart Life | Lovely Little Whimsy | thankful Thursdays with black tag diaries | A Day In The Life | Gracefully Made | Our Journey | Grace Alone... | Six By the Bay | Women Taking a Stand

 photo signature_zps058cf4af.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.