Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Year 2 Week 29! {Link Up}


What is it about holiday weekends that just throws off the rest of your week?  I could have sworn it was only Tuesday as I was writing this Wednesday night!!  It is, however, time once again for Thankful Thursday!  If you're joining me again, welcome back!  If this is your first time visiting, thanks for stopping in!  I hope that you will join in linking up your "thankful" posts today.

This week I am thankful for:

* The "good" days.  Well, really, the "ok" days.  Or even the "not horrible" days.  I'll take what I can get, really.  I'm doing ok I suppose.  It's not easy though.

* Friends who have provided meals, encouragement and support.

* The small distractions in life which help to keep my mind occupied.

* The opportunity for the three of us to get away for a couple days this past weekend. It was a much needed break and a nice change of scenery.





There are so many things to give thanks for.  In all circumstances.

* What are you thankful for today?


~~~~~

Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!


Featured At The Fontenot Four


i may be linking up with:
Loved & Lovely | Thankful Thursday with First Day of My Life | We Heart Life | Lovely Little Whimsy | thankful Thursdays with black tag diaries | A Day In The Life | Gracefully Made | Our Journey | Grace Alone... | Six By the Bay | Women Taking a Stand

 photo signature_zps058cf4af.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.