Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Year 2 Week 28! {Link Up}


I have to say the past week has been a lot more difficult as we journey through this grief process.  I'm trying to process everything still.  No two days are alike.  One day I can be as ok as you might expect. The next, I'm crying at the drop of a hat.  You can find out about how I'm doing in this post HERE.  In the middle of the sorrow, though, I am still thankful:

* For a God who is greater than all of this.  For a God who is my strength when I am weak.  For a God who is my comforter during this time of incredible loss.

* For a church family who has rallied around us, giving us more support than we could ask or imagine.  We are so grateful to everyone.

* For friends and family who are supporting us through these days.

* For all of the cards, flowers, plants, food and everything given to us over the past weeks.  We are so blessed by the incredible outpouring of generosity.  

* For the "decent" days.  There are so many moments where I am missing Peyton so intensely, I am grateful for the moments when I feel peace and comfort.

* For random facebook posts from people who just want to say they care about us.  For random phone calls from people I haven't talked to in ages.  Just blessed by the fact that you care about us that much.

* For amazing neighbors who have become more like family over the past weeks.  Thank you for your encouragement and support.  We love you!

* For beautiful friends who took the time to have us over so that they could honor Peyton's birthday as well as celebrate Ron's {her 7th birthday would have been the 15th while Ron's birthday was the 17th}.  

There are so many things to give thanks for.  In all circumstances.

* What are you thankful for today?


~~~~~

Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!


Featured At The Fontenot Four


i may be linking up with:
Loved & Lovely | Thankful Thursday with First Day of My Life | We Heart Life | Lovely Little Whimsy | thankful Thursdays with black tag diaries | A Day In The Life | Gracefully Made | Our Journey | Grace Alone... | Six By the Bay | Women Taking a Stand

 photo signature_zps058cf4af.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.