Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Year 2 Week 26! {Link Up}

Today I am thankful for the gift of my daughter, Peyton Elisabeth.  If you've been following here for a while, you know she spent a long time in the hospital recently.  On Saturday, May 4th, Peyton went home to Jesus perfectly healed.  While our loss here on earth is heartbreaking, I cannot be sad for her. I can only be thankful for the gift that she was to us for almost seven years and rejoice in her being made whole in Him.

2 Timothy 4:7-8

New Living Translation (NLT)
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, and I have remained faithful. And now the prize awaits me—the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give me on the day of his return. And the prize is not just for me but for all who eagerly look forward to his appearing.


Peyton Elisabeth Fontenot
May 15, 2006 ~ May 4, 2013


* What are you thankful for today?


~~~~~

Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!


Featured At The Fontenot Four


i may be linking up with:
Loved & Lovely | Thankful Thursday with First Day of My Life | We Heart Life | Lovely Little Whimsy | thankful Thursdays with black tag diaries | A Day In The Life | Gracefully Made | Our Journey | Grace Alone... | Six By the Bay | Women Taking a Stand

 photo signature_zps058cf4af.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.