Saturday, May 4, 2013

At Peace

It is with deepest sadness that we share that our precious little girl, Peyton, passed away at 6:12 this morning.  She was just 11 days short of her 7th birthday.  She passed away just before sunrise on the 40th day of her hospital stay.

While we are deeply saddened by the great void that is in our lives now, we cannot help but rejoice that Peyton is fully healed.  She is made new.  She can walk, run, dance, talk, see, hear, and do all the things she could not do here on earth.  She is free from the bondage of her limitations and illnesses.

We have truly been blessed by our family, church family, friends, and even those we do not know with support, prayers and encouragement over the past 40 days, and particularly now in this time of sorrow.

Peyton wearing my glasses - I love this picture.


2 Timothy 4:7

New Living Translation (NLT)
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, and I have remained faithful.

 photo signature_zps058cf4af.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.