Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Year 2 Week 23! {Link Up}

Welcome back for another week of Thankful Thursday! I truly appreciate you all for visiting and linking up your "thankful" posts today!

It's another week and another Thankful Thursday post written from inside the walls of the hospital.  Today is Day 24.  There is still no end in sight at this moment in time.  You can follow along with what's been happening over at Peyton's blog.

Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.  {1 Thessalonians 5:18}
Today I am thankful for:

* I honestly do not think I can stress to you enough how very grateful for the medical team that is caring for Peyton.  She has been through so much these past 24 days.  We are being faced with impossible decisions, fears, concerns, and so on that parents should just never have to face.  The care the Peyton is receiving is incredible.  I have been told that I have taken "immaculate" care of her.  I can say the same for each and every person who is caring for her here.  People are well aware of the seriousness of her situation and they are treating her with so much love, care, concern, kindness, dignity and respect.   


* It's hard to formulate words of thanks beyond that, but there is much to be grateful for, so I am posting some pictures of the things I am thankful for this week:

Flowers From My Dad


Coffee and Chocolate Brought To Me By a Nurse

Nurses Who Give Pedicures {for Peyton...not me!}

Flowers From an Amazing Group of Blog Friends

Pizza and Other Meals Provided by Friends


Morphine to Ease Her Pain


Autocorrects That Lighten the Mood

* What are you thankful for today?


~~~~~

Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!


Featured At The Fontenot Four


i may be linking up with:
Loved & Lovely | Thankful Thursday with First Day of My Life | We Heart Life | Lovely Little Whimsy | thankful Thursdays with black tag diaries | A Day In The Life | Gracefully Made | Our Journey | Grace Alone... | Six By the Bay | Women Taking a Stand

 photo signature_zps058cf4af.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.