Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Praying for Healing: Into the Word Wednesdays: v 25 {link up}

Right now I am just praying for healing for my daughter, Peyton.  She is on her 23rd day of her hospitalization.  There is no end in sight for this stay at this point in time.  I pray for healing for her entire body, that whatever infection is in it can be cleared out and that whatever is causing various parts of her system not to work properly anymore, that they be restored.

I know many of you are joining me in prayer for her and I truly appreciate it.  Thank you!




~~~~~

I would LOVE it if you linked up with a post about what God is showing you in the Word, or in your life. Please also stop by and see what God has been teaching my beautiful co-hosts this week: 


Becky at Tales of Beauty for Ashes
Falen at Upward Not Inward 
Kelly at Exceptionalistic



Into the Word Wednesday Blog Hop Rules:
1. Write a post about what God is teaching you this week.
2.  Follow the host and hostess. 
3. Grab a button to put on your blog - the more the merrier!
4. Check out (and comment) other people's blogs and be blessed by all the sisters and brothers around the world!


Into The Word Wednesdays



 photo signature_zps058cf4af.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.