Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Year 2 Week 18! {Link Up}

Welcome back for another week of Thankful Thursday! I truly appreciate you all for visiting and linking up your "thankful" posts today!

Today I am thankful for:

* God's blessings.  You may remember way back in November of 2011 I introduced you to a family that I know from church.  They were just beginning the process of adopting a child from Asia.  I am so excited to share that they are overseas right now, having met and adopted their little girl just this past week!  Every picture I see posted on facebook brings tears of joy for this family.  Each one is a reminder of how great our God is and how He works everything together for good.  Congratulations Carpenter Family!


* The celebration of Moira's 9th birthday on Sunday!  I cannot believe how fast the time has gone by!  It occurred to me that when another 9 years passes, she will soon be off to college.  The first 9 years passed in the blink of an eye.  I'm not ready for college yet




* A new favorite worship song!  We sang this song for the first time at church on Sunday.  It is AMAZING!!  It gives me goosebumps listening to it.  Incredible!




* For minimal drama with Peyton this week.  That in and of itself is something to be extremely grateful for these days!

* For the opportunity to help out another adoptive family.  I met Rebekah through worship choir at church.  She and her husband are in the process of adopting a child.  I have an online Scentsy party set up right now as a fundraiser for their adoption.  I will be donating my commissions to their family's adoption fund.  I know that this family would gratefully appreciate your consideration of helping their family raise the funds to bring their child home, so if you would like to purchase something to help support them, you can buy from this link HERE.


What are you thankful for today?


~~~~~

Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!



Featured At The Fontenot Four


i may be linking up with:
Loved & Lovely | Thankful Thursday with First Day of My Life | We Heart Life | Lovely Little Whimsy | thankful Thursdays with black tag diaries | A Day In The Life | Gracefully Made | Our Journey | Grace Alone... | Six By the Bay | Women Taking a Stand

 photo signature_zps058cf4af.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.