Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Year 2 Week 16! {Link Up}

Welcome back for another week of Thankful Thursday! I truly appreciate you all for visiting and linking up your "thankful" posts today!

Today I am thankful for:

*  Making it through yet another challenging week.

*  Peyton's good respiratory health this week.

*  Having one particularly amazing home nurse.

*  My husband and his job that allows him to support the rest of the family.

*  At some point today, our Ford Edge will be paid off!!!!!  Praying that it will remain the excellent vehicle it has been since we got it in June 2007.  8 months overdue because of deferrals for financial issues.  But it's done!

*  The launch of my Scentsy business as an independent consultant.  My launch party is still going on and today is the last day to get 10% off your order!  You can check out the party HERE.

*  This sweet girl:


Moira was one of the top three in her third grade class in multiplication facts and they went to the school's third grade multiplication bee.  Three children per class meant 21 competitors.  I'm just so proud of her for making it there.  She was so nervous, but she did a great job.

What are you thankful for today?


~~~~~

Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!



Featured At The Fontenot Four


i may be linking up with:
Loved & Lovely | Thankful Thursday with First Day of My Life | We Heart Life | Lovely Little Whimsy | thankful Thursdays with black tag diaries | A Day In The Life | Gracefully Made | Our Journey | Grace Alone... | Six By the Bay

 photo signature_zps058cf4af.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.