Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Year 2 Week 15!

Welcome back for another week of Thankful Thursday! I truly appreciate you all for visiting and linking up your "thankful" posts today!

Today I am thankful for:

*  I wrote this last week and it holds true this week as well:  Thankful for love, prayers and support.  Wherever it has come from over the past week or so - I am grateful.  It has come from people I know well, people I barely know, people who are new to me, people I've known for a long time, and people I've never met until they posted a comment on a blog post or tweeted that they were praying.  You have no idea what this has meant.  We are going through an awful lot with Peyton right now, hence my sporadic writing over here lately.  You can find out about what she's going through over on her blog HERE.

*  I am very grateful to Kelli for sharing a wonderful guest post on a subject that is very dear to her.  Just click on her name to read all about it.  We are still dealing with a lot here.  If anyone wants to throw a guest post my way, I'd love to have you.

*  I'm just really thankful for this little one:



I put my glasses on her last night and she thought that was pretty funny.  It is a very rare treat to see her smiling lately, but more rare to capture a picture with her smiling!

What are you thankful for today?


~~~~~

Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!



Featured At The Fontenot Four


i may be linking up with:
Loved & Lovely | Thankful Thursday with First Day of My Life | We Heart Life | Lovely Little Whimsy | thankful Thursdays with black tag diaries | A Day In The Life | Gracefully Made | Our Journey | Grace Alone... | Six By the Bay

 photo signature_zps058cf4af.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.