Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Year 2 Week 13!

Welcome back for another week of Thankful Thursday! I truly appreciate you all for visiting and linking up your "thankful" posts today!

Today I am thankful for:

*  My health.  Aside from being tired, I'm over that nasty GI bug that ran through our house.  I am also thankful that Peyton did not get that bug!

*  Again, I am thankful to Brooke at Covered In Grace.  I finished an online Scentsy party through her last week.  I'm just grateful for all she did to help me reach my hostess goals.  I am also very thankful to all of those people who made purchases towards my party!

*  You may know {if you didn't, you do now} that Peyton was admitted to the hospital on Tuesday.  I am so grateful for the excellent care she received in the ER.  I was so happy to see a doctor's name on that board who is familiar with Peyton.  It makes such a difference to go in there and to have someone who gets that she's not a typical child who presents in a typical fashion.  I am also very grateful for the excellent doctors and nursing staff Peyton has encountered during her stay in the PICU step down unit.  Lots of familar faces which, again, makes things that much easier.  

*  We came to some realizations on this hospital stay.  I guess they weren't "realizations".  I mean, we know these things about Peyton, but this stay has been one where doctors have suggested that her issues are more related to a decline in her health and not related to a new illness.  You can read about that here.  I am thankful to many friends who have reached out offering their support, prayers and words of encouragement.  Truly, it means more than you know.

What are you thankful for today?


~~~~~

Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!



Featured At The Fontenot Four


i may be linking up with:
Loved & Lovely | Thankful Thursday with First Day of My Life | We Heart Life | Lovely Little Whimsy | thankful Thursdays with black tag diaries | A Day In The Life | Gracefully Made | Our Journey

 photo signature_zps058cf4af.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.