Monday, February 11, 2013

My Brain is Fried

I've been a little MIA here the past couple of days.  My apologies!  You probably know Peyton was in the hospital last week.  She came home Friday afternoon.  48 hours later, we found ourselves back in the ER with her.   You can read about that over here.  She was admitted last night.  It's mainly for observation for some pretty bad swelling she's having in her right leg and left arm {the leg is the bigger problem}.  Sure, we could have gone home, but it would have been with no answers and with no course of action.  Given that Peyton can go downhill pretty quickly, I wasn't willing to take that risk.

Friends, my brain is totally fried right now.  I was so exhausted on Saturday, I literally could not move off the couch.  I sat there and plowed my way through Season 4 of the Amazing Race....yes, from 2003.  Thank you, Hulu Plus.  I've been re-watching from the beginning.  Anyway, that's what I did all day Saturday.  I did get to church Sunday but if you read that post on what brought Peyton to the hospital this time, you'll see how that went.  I feel like I can barely formulate a clear thought much less express it verbally.  

I really just wanted to check in and say that I'm still around and to ask for prayers for Peyton.  I appreciate you stopping in!!  Hey, if you're in the mood to write a guest post for me, I'd be all over that!!  Let me know!
 photo signature_zps058cf4af.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.