Saturday, February 23, 2013

February Introductions


The month of February will soon be but a memory, but before that happens, I want to thank all my large ads and swaps for hanging out on my sidebar this month!  I hope you've had a chance to check out their blogs throughout the month.  There are some great reads there to be sure!  If you haven't met these ladies yet, allow me to introduce them to you:


Hi, I'm Karen and I blog at Patching hearts. I mainly blog about my adventures as a mom, but sometimes I talk about celeb gossip, my failed DIY projects, and I do book reviews. I am an avid reader, a Sunday School teacher to 12 adorable 2-3 year olds, and I work full time. My blog is my outlet and a way for my to document our life. Stop by and read about our adventures.


~~~~~


Hi! I'm Paula and I blog over at Beauty Through Imperfection. First, I want to thank Sarah for the opportunity to share a little bit with you about my life and blog!!! 

I'm a young wife and a mama of 2 sweet babies. Our home is small and oftentimes chaotic since we have 2 kids 2 & under, but it is a joy filled home and we love living and growing together! I blog about all the things I'm learning as a young mom and wife! I love to encourage people, so my main blogging goal is to encourage you, the reader! I have an entire series dedicated to encouraging moms, entitled, "Confessions of an Imperfect Mother" you can check it out here.

I hope to see you soon over on my blog or through social media. I love getting to know new people! :) 

~~~~~


Milo and Molly the shop features colorful handmade sewn items and personalized stationery perfect for gifting.  There's a little something for everyone- bib sets and blankets for babies, crayon rolls for kids, clutches, pincushions, and hoop art for women, and paper goods for the whole family.  Milo and Molly the blog gives a little bit of insight into my life and things I'm creating for the shop, recipes, family life, as well as highlighting some wonderful handmade finds from other shops.

I'm going to be rolling out a new line of bags soon, and I'm so excited about it, plus I actually have a string of amazing giveaways going on on the blog over the next few weeks.

You can find me at:

Blog | Shop | Twitter | Facebook

~~~~~


Hello Beautiful Fontenot Four Readers! I'm so happy to have the HONOR of hanging out on Sarah's side bar. She is such an inspiration to me and I love her tons. My name is Brooke. I'm the girl behind the blog at Covered in Grace. I'd love to have you come and hang out with me there. My writing usually wraps around my faith in Jesus and the people and things I love. There's definitely a generous sprinkling of collaborative projects, hops, and linky parties in there as well. I run the Monday Meet Up each week and would love to see you there!

I did just recently start selling Scentsy, and I'd love it if you'd stop by to check things out there too. Xxo

You can find Covered In Grace at:


~~~~~


Kristina is the lovely lady behind Big Apple Mami!  She has been a little busy lately, having just had her fourth little one!!  You can read about her beautiful baby boy's birth story here.  As Kristina states on her home page: "Here you will find me blogging about God, Family, Intentional Living, Homeschooling, Real, wholesome foods and Whole body healing. Can't wait to get to know you better!"

You can find Kristina at:


~~~~~

Evelyn blogs over at My Turn For Us.  She hosts a popular link up called Freedom Fridays.  You can check out the latest installment over here.  She also hosts a blog hop called Let's Get Social Sundays.  I've participated in that by linking my blog.  You need to check it out!

You can find Evelyn at:


~~~~~




~~~~~

If you are interested in swapping ads or sponsoring The Fontenot Four, you can find out details here!  I'd love to have you!

 photo signature_zps058cf4af.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.