Sunday, February 17, 2013

A New Venture

I am embarking on a new venture.  I recently held an online Scentsy party with Brooke from Covered In Grace.  Well, she is such an amazing lady and the products are also amazing.  So much so that I couldn't wait to sign up.

Here's the thing.  We are going through so much with Peyton, that it's quite possible that I need a bit of a diversion.  Something positive and potentially fruitful for our family to keep my mind off the new reality that we are facing with her.  Also, I really want to try to contribute in some way to our family.  It's hard not being able to work and feeling like you aren't contributing.  I know that sounds ridiculous because I know I am contributing in huge ways when it comes to our family - just not financially.

Enter Scentsy.  I decided that this would be a great opportunity to earn a little income for the family while keeping it low-pressure and enjoyable for myself as I deal with everything else.  I am in love with everything Scentsy right now.  Scentsy is a wickless candle alternative.  Instead of burning candles, you use plug in warmers - either stand-alone with a corded plug or an outlet plug in - and melt cubes of their Scentsy bars in the warmer to release beautiful fragrances throughout your home.  They also have "spa" and laundry products.  It's not just for ladies - there are plenty of scents in the catalog which would appeal to the men in your lives too!

I am open for business!  You can find my Scentsy website HERE.  I have an online launch party going on right now.  You can shop that party HERE.  You can also "like" me on facebook HERE.  Just so you know, anything purchased in February will receive a 10% discount!  It's a great time to stock up!

Want to book a party??  I would LOVE to help you out!  If you're local, we can work something out, but even if you're not we can do an online party!  Just fill in a form HERE and let's get started!

 photo signature_zps058cf4af.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.