Monday, January 21, 2013

Welcome January Sponsors!



Milo and Molly the shop features colorful handmade sewn items and personalized stationery perfect for gifting.  There's a little something for everyone- bib sets and blankets for babies, crayon rolls for kids, clutches, pincushions, and hoop art for women, and paper goods for the whole family.  Milo and Molly the blog gives a little bit of insight into my life and things I'm creating for the shop, recipes, family life, as well as highlighting some wonderful handmade finds from other shops.  

This month I'm hoping to launch a learn-to-sew series on the blog, where we can learn to use our machines comfortably and possibly do a small project together.  In the shop I'm slowly adding my Valentine's line, which I'm really excited about!

You can find Milo and Molly at:


Blog | Shop | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook



Hello Beautiful Fontenot Four Readers! I'm so happy to have the HONOR of hanging out on Sarah's side bar. She is such an inspiration to me and I love her tons. My name is Brooke. I'm the girl behind the blog at Covered in Grace. I'd love to have you come and hang out with me there. My writing usually wraps around my faith in Jesus and the people and things I love. There's definitely a generous sprinkling of collaborative projects, hops, and linky parties in there as well. I run the Monday Meet Up each week and would love to see you there!

I did just recently start selling Scentsy, and I'd love it if you'd stop by to check things out there too. Xxo

You can find Covered In Grace at:

Blog Shop Twitter  | HelloCotton Bloglovin | Facebook | Feed Burner | Pinterest

If you are interested in swapping ads or sponsoring The Fontenot Four, you can find out details here!  I'd love to have you!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.