Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Year 2 Week 9!

Welcome back for another week of Thankful Thursday! I truly appreciate you all for visiting and linking up your "thankful" posts today!

Today I am thankful for:

*  A sudden burst of energy which allowed me to clean out our "Harry Potter" closet {it's a storage closet under the stairs which I have affectionately named the "Harry Potter" closet}.  There's almost enough room to move into it now!

*  The continued energy burst which also allowed me to finally tackle the master bedroom walk-in closet.  When we moved here in September, boxes and bins were stacked in there - even if they didn't belong in there.  Additional boxes were stacked in the bedroom.  Lots of consolidating and de-cluttering later, the closet door can now be closed and there's far more room in the bedroom itself now!

*  We got a subscription to Hulu Plus with our {I mean Moira's} X Box, so I have been able to catch up on one of my favorite shows, Bones.  I was caught up through last season via Netflix, but hadn't seen any of the current season.  Yay Hulu Plus!!

*  A dietary shift.  Our diets have not been the best lately and we are finally taking some time to refocus our eating habits.  Hopefully we will see some health benefits soon!  Here's a simple breakfast recipe:



What are you thankful for today?

~~~~~

Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!



Featured At The Fontenot Four


i may be linking up with:
Loved & Lovely | Thankful Thursday with First Day of My Life | We Heart Life | Lovely Little Whimsy | thankful Thursdays with black tag diaries | A Day In The Life | Gracefully Made
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of having a "Harry Potter" closet!

    Thanks for linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.