Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Year 2 Week 12!

Welcome back for another week of Thankful Thursday! I truly appreciate you all for visiting and linking up your "thankful" posts today!

Today I am thankful for:

*  Remember Moira's powerpoint from a week or so back - the one on Walrus adaptations??  She got 100% on it!!  I am SO proud of her!!

*  I am thankful for you, my readers.  Really and truly.  Thanks to you, as this month comes to a close, I can say that I have had more views in a single month than in any other single month since I started blogging.  My views are over 8,000 higher than this time last year.  In fact, this month I've had almost 4,000 more views than last month!  That is crazy.  You all are awesome!  While I do not define myself by the numbers I reach, I do enjoy the statistics side of things.  I love seeing where everyone is coming from!  Why don't you say hi in the comments and tell me where you're visiting from!

*  I am so thankful for all the positive feedback I've had on Peyton's blog {which I designed myself}.  You can see that over HERE.


*  I am also thankful to Brooke at Covered In Grace.  She recently became a consultant for Scentsy and I have been hosting an online party through her.  I am so grateful for the sales and for Brooke and all her time and effort in doing this for me!  It was going to close last night, but we decided to keep it open for another day!  {I am *this* close to reaching my hostess reward goal!}  If you missed out, you still have a chance to order right HERE.





*  Last week I shared my slow weight loss - just over 2 lbs in a couple weeks since joining Weight Watchers.  Thanks to a nasty GI bug that swept through our house {missing Peyton so far, thank GOD!!}, this past week alone, I lost 6.6 lbs.  Ok, so I'm realistic and know that I will likely gain a little next time I weigh in because I will {hopefully} have started eating real meals again, but it was a good GREAT feeling!



What are you thankful for today?


~~~~~

Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!



Featured At The Fontenot Four


i may be linking up with:
Loved & Lovely | Thankful Thursday with First Day of My Life | We Heart Life | Lovely Little Whimsy | thankful Thursdays with black tag diaries | A Day In The Life | Gracefully Made | Our Journey
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.