Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Nasty Bug

On Sunday I wrote about our trip to the ER with our older daughter, Moira.  Little did I know that hours later I would be in the same boat.  Not in the ER, but sick.  Same nasty GI bug.  Right around dinner time, I just felt "off".  Nothing horrible, but not "right".  I had a little dinner.  Nothing huge.  I am grateful for that, now!  Peyton's nurse left at 8:00pm Sunday night.  Within minutes, I was rushing to the bathroom.  There went dinner.

For the rest of the evening, I was in rough shape.  Moira stayed home Monday because she wasn't quite 100% yet.  I was totally out of commission.  Peyton had a nurse from 8a-8p, but she was 2.5 hours late because of traffic...and didn't make up the time on the other end.  Ron stayed home from work.  I am very grateful for his help!

As I write this, I'm still feeling pretty out of sorts.  I feel as ok as I can feel, I guess, as long as I'm laying down or sitting.  The moment I stand, though, it's another story.  Hopefully this doesn't last much longer.

Because now Ron has it...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.