Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Year 2 Week 7!






Welcome to Thankful Thursday!  This is a weekly link up I've been hosting on my blog for quite a while now.  I feel like it is so important to give thanks throughout the year - not just when there is a designated holiday for doing so.  In fact, it's important to give thanks each day - for all things and in all situations.  That's what this link up is all about, and I hope you'll join in by sharing your "thankful" posts!



First, I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas!  I hope that you have had a chance to get at least a little rest after the busyness of the holiday!

Second, I want to thank Kelly from Exceptionalistic and Becky from Tales of Beauty for Ashes.  We co-hosted the "12 Days of Christmas" on our blogs leading up to Christmas.  I truly enjoyed this doing this series with them.  If you missed it, you can find all the posts with my "12 Days of Christmas 2012" tag HERE.


We spent our Christmas here in Charleston.  Ron's mom is leaving today after spending a week with us.  She was the only family with us for the holidays.  I am thankful for what the true meaning of Christmas is.  Celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I am thankful for the wonder and magic that Christmas brings to Moira.  She is 8 and still so in awe of it all!


We enjoyed a wonderful Christmas dinner at our place, with friends joining us.  We were even lucky enough to have a home nurse for Peyton on Christmas day!  {Note: When you have a small eat in kitchen with a table that folds out so we can seat 9 people...but only have 8 chairs...you have to improvise.  We pulled the table close to the stairwell - that's where Ron sat for Christmas dinner!}






I am thankful for Christmas - the true meaning.  I am thankful for family, friends, my church, our church family.  I am thankful for the gifts I received and for wonderful food!

What are you thankful for today?

~~~~~

Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!

Featured At The Fontenot Four


i may be linking up with:
Loved & Lovely | Thankful Thursday with First Day of My Life | We Heart Life | Lovely Little Whimsy | thankful Thursdays with black tag diaries | A Day In The Life | Gracefully Made

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.