Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Year 2 Week 5!






Welcome to Thankful Thursday!  This is a weekly link up I've been hosting on my blog for quite a while now.  I feel like it is so important to give thanks throughout the year - not just when there is a designated holiday for doing so.  In fact, it's important to give thanks each day - for all things and in all situations.  That's what this link up is all about, and I hope you'll join in by sharing your "thankful" posts!

I have the biggest praise report this week and I've already shared it in more detail on my blog here.  The short version is that at church this past weekend, the message was on healing and miracles.  Many elders, pastors, and leaders in the church were available during the service to pray for and anoint people, offering prayers for healing and miracles.  Of course my focus was on Peyton.  We received a major answer to prayer - not in the form of healing for Peyton, but in the form of a huge increase in our home nursing hours for her.  In a time of great cutbacks to government programs, this was an enormous win for us.  We were in the middle of discussions with Medicaid regarding her hours as it was.  I'll let you read the post for all the details, but suffice it to say, the fact that we got an increase in nursing hours for Peyton is a huge "win" for her.


I am very thankful this Christmas season to be joining forces with Kelly from Exceptionalistic and Becky from Tales of Beauty for Ashes.  Over the next twelve days we will be hosting a "12 Days of Christmas" series.  Each day we will be writing on a different topic about.....you guessed it: Christmas!  From favorite memories to recipes to gift ideas to scripture, we'll be covering it all!  We'll also be giving you the opportunity to link up your posts throughout the series, so please check in and link up with us!  You can read more about this over at Exceptionalistic today!  Please feel free to grab this button to help spread the word about this series!
12 Days of Christmas 2012




If you are in need of healing or prayer, particularly this Christmas season, I highly encourage you to seek it out.  I know that the holidays can be a very difficult time for many.  I will stand with you in prayer if you need me to.

What are you thankful for today?

~~~~~

Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!
Featured At The Fontenot Four


today, i may be linking up with:
Loved & Lovely | Thankful Thursday with First Day of My Life | We Heart Life | Lovely Little Whimsy | thankful Thursdays with black tag diaries | A Day In The Life | Gracefully Made

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.