Friday, December 7, 2012

Meet My December Medium Sponsor!

Today I want to introduce you to a new-to-me blogger!  I would love for you to meet Kelly.  She blogs over at Blart!  She is visiting my blog today to say hello and to let you know a bit about herself.  Please welcome Kelly!


Hello readers of The Fontenot Four!  I'm very excited to be here!  I wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Kelly.  I'm a 22 year old from New York.  I graduated a little over a year ago from college with a degree in Fine Art.  In school I concentrated on drawing and painting as well as some darkroom and digital photography.  After I graduated, I realized it's very difficult to find work as a fine artist, so I bought myself a bunch of graphic design programs and now I'm in love with it.  I realized it's just another artistic medium.  I am still very passionate about painting but right now I'm trying to get my graphic design/blogging career going.  I'm determined to be an entrepreneur and use my artistic ability to build a career for myself. Right now I run a blog called Blart (Blog+Art=Blart) where I feature artists, give web design tips and tutorials, host/sponsor giveaways, and talk about art and design. I also have a shop on Etsy where I sell graphic design services, blog add ons and a little bit of jewelry.  I'd love it if you stopped by the blog to say hi!  I update it almost everyday :D I'm still pretty new at blogging and would love to make some new blogging friends!

Facebook || Twitter || Blog

Please head on over to Blart and tell Kelly hi!

If you are interested in swapping ads or sponsoring, you can find out details here!  I'd love to have you!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.