Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Meet My December Large Sponsors!


Hello Beautiful Fontenot Four Readers! I'm so happy to have the HONOR of hanging out on Sarah's side bar. She is such an inspiration to me and I love her tons. My name is Brooke. I'm the girl behind the blog at Covered in Grace. I'd love to have you come and hang out with me there. My writing usually wraps around my faith in Jesus and the people and things I love. There's definitely a generous sprinkling of collaborative projects, hops, and linky parties in there as well. I run the Monday Meet Up each week, and this New Years Eve I'll be running a fun 2012 Year in Review Link Up. Check it out!


I did just recently start selling Scentsy, and I'd love it if you'd stop by to check things out there too. Xxo


Blog Shop Twitter  | HelloCotton Bloglovin | Facebook | Feed Burner | Pinterest













Back in November, I was introduced to Latoya Monique Designs.  I had the opportunity to receive and review one of her scripture prints.  You can read about that here.  I love the print that I received.  I know you will love yours too!  You will also love her heart.  I just saw her post this on facebook:

"I've been trying to think of something to do and it just came to me. In addition to the 20 percent off everything in my scripture art shop, for today only in addition to every print purchased I am going to send one to the Messages of Condolences for Newton set up for the victims and families. So you won't only be buying a print for yourself, you'll be buying one for the families in Newton."


Just head on over to her Etsy shop for more info!

Facebook | Twitter | Etsy | Blog



Meet Sarah from Life in a Break Down!  Sarah's blog is "new to me" as of this month.  I may be just starting to get to know her, but I have been enjoying checking out her blog.  Sarah is a UK blogger.  It's always cool meeting bloggers from around the world, isn't it?!  Sarah hosts a Saturday link up called "I Love My Post Blog Hop".  You can find out more about that here and then head on back over to her blog to link up on Saturday!  Other recent posts include reviews of snow boots, gift ideas for pet lovers, and a review on "Melt" candles!  You also might be interested in checking out Sarah's December group giveaway!



Source: showandtellfaith.com via Sarah on Pinterest


I absolutely love the charm necklaces that Show & Tell Faith has in their shop.  They are simply gorgeous.  I love the simplicity of the charms.  A very simple and profound message appears on the charms you will see in the shop.  I would love to have one of each, please!!  The deadline for Christmas delivery has passed, but don't let that stop you from visiting and making a purchase from Show & Tell Faith!

Shop | Blog


Every Wednesday for the past several weeks, I have had the pleasure of co-hosting "Into The Word Wednesdays" with Falen from Upward Not Inward, as well as a few other bloggers.  "Into the Word Wednesdays" is a link up which takes place every Wednesday on our blogs.  Each week we share a post in which we discuss a piece of scripture which has been close to our hearts over the past week.  You are invited each week to join us by linking up your own posts on what you have been learning through scripture!  I've enjoyed getting to know Falen through co-hosting this link up and I look forward to getting to know her better in the future too!

Blog | Bloglovin' | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook | Hello Cotton


If you would like to sponsor The Fontenot Four, you can find out more information HERE.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.