Saturday, December 29, 2012

Daily Wisdom Challenge - Week 52

On January 1, I began my second-ever year long bible study.  Our pastor calls it the Daily Wisdom Challenge {or the "Twitter Bible Study"}.  The purpose is to engage in a reading plan for a year, and post insight from your reading each day, in 140 characters or less!  You can find a reading plan at YouVersion.  

I am sharing what I learned over this past week.  However, I am also jumping ahead one day by including my insight for tomorrow.  Why?  Because Sunday is Day 365 of my reading plan and this post is the final installment in this year's Daily Wisdom Challenge series!  I'll begin a new plan on January 1, 2013!

Ps 143:8 Give yourself to God and seek all He has to offer with urgency...like your life depends it. It does!

Ps 144:15 If we have a life with God we should be nothing but joyful. Consider all He has done. Is that not worth a joyful life?

Ps 145:14 if you are feeling heavily burdened, seek The Lord. He will ease your load.

Ps 146:5-6 Our hope should be in God alone. He alone is faithful to all His promises.

Ps 147:3 What a promise to know that in our trials and sorrows there is healing in Him!

Prov 31:8-9 We must be a voice for injustice. Not everyone has the ability to stand for themselves!

Rev 21:4 What an incredible promise to know that one day there will be no more pain, suffering and sorrow!

Rev 22:18-19 What is written is written. Truth. Life. Nothing needs to be added nor taken away. The Word is complete.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.