Saturday, December 22, 2012

Daily Wisdom Challenge - Week 51

On January 1, I began my second-ever year long bible study.  Our pastor calls it the Daily Wisdom Challenge {or the "Twitter Bible Study"}.  The purpose is to engage in a reading plan for a year, and post insight from your reading each day, in 140 characters or less!  You can find a reading plan at YouVersion.

Here is what I learned over the past week:

Prov 30:8 Lord help me realize that all I have is enough and all I need is You!

Prov 30:10 How do we speak of others in our workplaces? Guard your tongues no matter where you go.

Ps 138:7 Even in time of trouble or when we are up against the enemy, The Lord is ready to save.

Ps 139:16-18 There is nowhere we can go to hide from God. He knows us better than anyone. No matter where we run or what happens to us, He is right there.

Ps 140:1-2 God is our strength and our protector. We know this. But it is ok to cry out to Him for help!

Ps 141:3-5 If you feel like you will stumble along the path, pray for God to lift you up. Pray for wise godly people to steer you right - and for the ability to accept their guidance!

Ps 142:3-5 When you are overwhelmed and it seems no one cares, turn to God. He is your refuge and strength!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.