Saturday, December 22, 2012

12 Days of Christmas : Day 9 : Christmas Creations


Kelly from Exceptionalistic, Becky from Tales of Beauty for Ashes, and I are now nine days into our 12 Days of Christmas series.  You can follow the tag "12 Days of Christmas 2012" by clicking HERE. Today we are sharing Christmas creations.  That is, we are sharing some "Pinterest" inspired Christmas gifts.

Now, I am pretty well set at this point as far as Christmas gift going is concerned, but I was challenged to browse Pinterest to find some "last minute" gift ideas.  I'm not new to Pinterest, but it never ceases to amaze me how much creativity is out there.  Unbelievable!  I decided to pin a few of my favorites for this post!


Alright, well that picture just looks interesting to me.  I'd be game for trying that!  The source of that picture is actually a site that lists 10 easy last minute gift ideas, so you can check that out over here.  As far as the Candy Cane Vodka goes, well that blog links to another blog which has recipes for candy flavored vodka.  You can read that post {and get the actual recipes} over here.


This pin links to a blog that shares this idea as an "Emergency Christmas Gift Idea".  You can read that post over here.  Is this not a lovely gift idea??  Imagine all the ways you can do this up!  I love the candles - the color will go with anything.  But the possibilities for the ribbon are seemingly endless.  Still, there's something about this color ribbon which makes this particular gift look simply stunning!


Ok, so I am not sure how "last minute" this sugar scrub idea actually is, but they sure would make gret gifts!  This pic actually links to a blog that is offering an e-book featuring all kinds of sugar scrub recipes.  You can find that here.

There are so many amazing gift ideas out there on Pinterest.  One could spend hours...no...days poring over all of the wonderful items out there.  There sure are a lot of incredibly talented people out there!

Feel free to grab the button below and be sure to link up your posts sharing your own favorite Christmas memories!  Don't forget to enter our giveaway which we posted on Day 5!

12 Days of Christmas 2012




Here's what we have coming up in our series so you can plan to share your posts in the days ahead:


12/23: Christmas Future: new tradition to put into place next year
12/24: Christmas Eve: favorite traditions, routines, or plans
12/25: Christmas Meaning: what Christmas means to us
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.