Monday, November 12, 2012

Thankfulness In Pictures

Friends, I would love to introduce you to Becky from Tales of Beauty For Ashes.  I have been getting to know her over the past months.  She is the one behind the Into The Word Wednesdays link up that I co-host each week!  Becky is guest posting here today.  Please welcome her to the blog today!

~~~~~

Hey ya'll, I'm Becky and I blog over at Tales of Beauty for Ashes. To read the meaning behind my blog name, go here. WARNING: That is a pretty vulnerable post SO if you want to get broken in easy, read the post below first!

They say a picture is worth 1000 words, so here's my heart in pictures (in no particular order).

I am thankful for: 


 Her

 Them

And so many other things.  One of which is Sarah, she is one of my favorite bloggers EVER. She has taught me, through her example, how to truth in the Lord even in the midst of huge trials. I am so grateful God put her in my life. 

What are you thankful for today?

I would love to get to know you more! Please stop by and say hello!

~~~~~

Thank you so much, Becky, for sharing your heart with us today!  {And for the lovely compliment as well!}  Please be sure to swing by and visit Becky over here:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.