Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Week 52





Did you see the post title??  Thankful Thursday - Week 52!!  

Thank you, Lord, for one year of hosting this link up.  Thank you for the readers who have joined in over the past year.  Thank you for the friendships made and those yet to be made.  Thank you for bringing people to this space.  Thank you, Lord, for helping me to learn to be thankful in all circumstances and to help spread the Word and to share that life is about You and the blessings you have poured out on our lives.  Thank you for teaching the importance of giving thanks - no matter how big or how small the situation is.





I am truly thankful this week for all the things I mentioned above.  Without Him, there would not be a blog to visit.  I believe that He provides just the right people in just the right moments, so I am ever so grateful for you as well!





I am thankful for God's grace and mercy.  I find myself being thankful on a Thursday for these quite often.  And that's ok.  I'm human - we all are.  And we could all use some grace and mercy in our lives, can't we?  We all err at times - sometimes more often than we'd like.

I am also thankful for His strength.  These past couple months dealing with Peyton's health have been very difficult.  Since she came home from the hospital on October 25th, we have spent most days being generally concerned for her overall health.  It's exhausting.  I'm not saying that by way of complaining, but it's very draining emotionally as well as physically.  I am most in need of the Lord's strength because I am very weary right now.

Thankful once again for all of the support we have received from friends and family lately!  Love you all!

Lastly, I have to be thankful for the rights we have in this country.  For our freedom and the right to vote, I am thankful.  You can read more about that here.

I look forward to reading your posts!  Thanks for linking up with me today!



Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!
Featured At The Fontenot Four


today, i may be linking up with:
Loved & Lovely | Thankful Thursday with First Day of My Life | We Heart Life | Lovely Little Whimsy | thankful Thursdays with black tag diaries | A Day In The Life

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.