Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tell Me About It Tuesday - A Blog Hop!

Today I am excited to be co-hosting a link up with a few ladies called Tell me about it Tuesday!  I am joining Emily from Newlywed Moments, Helene from Helene in Between, and Kathleen from Betwixt & Between for this blog hop!



I know this month I am thankful for all of my readers, whether you've been with me since the beginning or are new to my blog.  I just met Emily recently.  She is one of my "large" featured sponsors this month.  I am looking forward to getting to know her and the others.  I am thankful for the opportunity to co-host this blog hop today.  I'm looking forward to getting to know you too!

The only rules are:

1.  You must follow each of the hosts and co-host via GFC.

2.  Grab the button above to link back to the hop.

3.  Make some friends!

That's it!  I hope you have fun meeting new people today!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.