Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Red Letter Paper Co.

With the holiday season upon us, I can imagine that many of you are starting to get your Christmas {or holiday} cards written and out in the mail.  Maybe you go into card shop and purchase individual or boxed cards for your family in friends.  Or maybe you go to a big box store and peruse the Christmas aisle to find the best deal on a jumbo sized box of cards.

Might I make a suggestion to you?  Would you consider doing something a little different this season?  If you knew you could be supporting an independent business and be getting a high quality greeting card for your money, would you then consider a change?

I'd like to introduce you to Red Letter Paper Co.  Right on their website it says "Christian Cards, Modern Edge".  Personally, I enjoy supporting Christian-owned businesses.  I also enjoy supporting independent small businesses.  I learned about Red Letter Paper Co. a little while back and I am very excited to share this business with you today!

Red Letter Paper Co. offers a variety of cards - from family, love and friendship, to thank you and multi-use cards.  What I am excited to share with you today, however, is their line of Christmas cards.  I was sent five RLPCo. cards to review for this post.  These are the cards which I selected:


I love the simplicity of these cards.  The message is simply perfect.



There is also a selection of cards that will call to mind the social media that so many of us spend much of our time on.  Again, the message is simple but profound.  This is one of three of this line of cards which I received:










Here are some other options:


Source: redletterpaperco.com via Sarah on Pinterest

And on the inside, a simple hashtag sentiment:


Tis the season for Christmas cards.  I absolutely love the cards that I received.  The cards have a glossy finish on the front and back.  The print quality is beautiful.  You will not be disappointed in your purchase when you buy your cards from Red Letter Paper Co.

I have admired these cards from afar in the past, but I recently received a RLPCo. card in the mail, signed by several bloggy friends.  As soon as I pulled the card out of the envelope, I knew the brand, so you know that what you are buying is a unique and quality purchase!


Red Letter Paper Co. is not strictly cards, though.  There is a selection of art prints to choose from.  I recently won my choice of three cards and an art print from RLPCo.  I chose this print and I love it!


I hope you love what you see here as much as I love the actual cards and print that I have at home.  I would not be recommending this company to you if I didn't believe in the company or its products.  You can find Red Letter Paper Co. here:

Shop || Facebook || Twitter || Blog || Pinterest || Instagram

Additionally, if you have a chance, you might want to check out my Big Birthday Giveaway which is going on now.  You might just be able to win something from RLPCo.!


{Note: I was given the opportunity to do a product review or feature post for RLPCo. in exchange for five Christmas cards of my choosing as compensation.  The opinions expressed are strictly my own.}
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.