Monday, November 26, 2012

Looking to Sponsor In December?

I can honestly say that I have no idea where the month of November has gone!  I can't believe we're one month from Christmas right now! If you are looking for a blog to sponsor in December, I would love to be that blog! I offer various options at reasonable prices. Thanks to readers like you, this blog has continually grown month after month. I expect December to be the best month yet! If you would like to be a part of my blog next month {Saturday!!} then I would love to have you! A limited number of swaps are also available.


I recently received the following testimonial:

In one month, I went from 15 blog followers to close to 400. A huge reason for that was Sarah. As a newbie blogger, I contacted her to see if she would swap and I was AMAZED at her kindness. Seriously, I was a nobody in the bloggy world and yet still Sarah did sponsor spotlights for me, allowed me to guest post and participate in a giveaway, and promoted my blog via social media. Sarah has gone from “a fellow blogger” to a true friend. I am blessed beyond words by her kindness and support. If you have any doubts about whether or not to sponsor her, just know this: you won’t regret it!
{Emily ~ Newlywed Moments}

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.