Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Week 48





I don't have a whole lot of energy for a huge post right now.  I am writing this from the PICU.  Peyton was admitted to the hospital {to a regular room} Tuesday night.  Things got pretty bad Wednesday afternoon and she was moved to the PICU.





Right now I am thankful for Peyton and for her little life and she keeps struggling through.  I am thankful to God for giving to her to us on loan for a time.
I am very grateful to the medical staff here who are doing everything they can to figure out what's wrong with her.  They don't know right now.





I am very thankful for the amazing support of friends and family.  Of people I know in person and those I don't but who are offering incredible support regardless. Thank you all.  This is a tough time right now.  There is a lot of unknown and there have been some scary moments.
I really and truly appreciate your prayers right now.
Thanks!





Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!
Featured At The Fontenot Four


linking up with:
Loved & Lovely
Thankful Thursday with First Day of My Life
thankful thursday with kate says stuff
Lovely Little Whimsy
thankful Thursdays with black tag diaries
A Day In The Life

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.