Friday, October 19, 2012

My Etsy Shop : A Re-Launch!

Perhaps one of the lesser known things about me is that I actually have an Etsy shop.  It's called Knitted Simplicity.  As the name suggests, it is a little shop with some hand knit items made by me.

If you've been around here long enough, you'll know that I don't work outside the home because I have a daughter who is special needs and who is also medically fragile.  It would be very difficult for me to handle a full time job outside the home since my at-home "job" keep me busy 24/7.  Take this month, for example.  Peyton's on her 11th day in the hospital right.  Something like this hospitalization just isn't compatible with an "outside" job.

I know that I do a lot at home with Peyton, but I was really feeling a need last year to contribute in some small way.I had taken up knitting as a hobby and I decided to set up shop online in order to sell some of these items.  I actually had some sales - and for that I was really excited, thankful and grateful!  Of course, knit winter headbands are kind of seasonal, so I took a break for a while.  I recently {and quietly} re-opened my shop!

Back again this year are last year's favorite winter headbands!  I sold several of these pieces last season.  The color choices out there are virtually endless.  There are so many options.  I have but a few color choices in my shop right now.  If you are interested in one of these, but don't see the color you have in mind, don't let the selection deter you!  Message me and we can work out the details so you can get what you want!

Right now, I am working on a new headband.  If all turns out well, I will be offering this one in the shop soon!  Here's a teaser: it's two-toned and it's a different style!

Another item I am offering in my shop right now are knit cotton dish cloths.  Have you ever tried a hand knit dish cloth??  No??  You should!  Seriously.  Knit dish cloths are all I have used for years.  The style I use at home is a pretty basic one, but I've found some great patterns out there and I'm offering these three in my shop right now.  There's only one of each in the shop and they are ready to ship right now.  If you see a style that you like, but you think another color would better suit your needs, message me!  We can always work something out.  There's a huge selection of cotton yarn colors out there!

In the shop this time around is a cozy little baby blanket!

This blanket measures about 21" x 21", so is perfect for a newborn.  This blanket is finished and is ready to ship.  If you like what you see but you are interested in a different color combination {or even a solid color}, you can message me and we can work it out!

Right now, I am offering you a 15% discount off anything in my shop!  Just visit my shop and use code OCTOBER2012 at checkout and the discount will be applied.

I am hoping to add more items to the shop in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!  Thanks for visiting my blog and my shop!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.