Monday, October 22, 2012

Meet My October Large Sponsors!

Today I want to give special mention to the ladies that you see over there on my right sidebar.  I really do appreciate my sponsors and I want to share them with you so that you can check out their blogs.  I hope you'll head on over there and tell them "Hi!".

 

Hi! I'm Elizabeth, a Yankee-turned-Southern-gal married to my college sweetheart. Grew up near Boston; now living in South Carolina. And praying & preparing to someday be out West, planting churches with my husband! I love the mountains, apple cider, Dunkin Donuts coffee, and chatting with friends.No kids yet, but we do have a sweet husky-shepherd mix named Sammie. In fact, she was part of the inspiration behind my blog name: DogFur and Dandelions.

My passion is writing about the Word of God, and that's what you'll find on my blog. I share devotionals to encourage and edify you, book reviews that will help you in your Christian walk, things I've learned along my journey with chronic illness, and other random tidbits that make me seem like real person. ;)

I also just released my first ebook - Trust. Hope. Rejoice. - which you can get for free when you sign up for email updates on my blog. It's got 30 short devotionals to encourage you through life's difficulties.

I would love to connect with you more! Find me Facebook and Twitter, and be sure to say you found me through Sarah's blog!


Hey y'all! I'm Brooke, the girl behind the blog at Covered in Grace. I like to consider myself a writer and wannabe photographer. My blog features posts on my faith, family, pinterest finds, and more. There are a few link ups happening over in my neck of the woods, as well as a great new network of bloggers called Prayer Warriors. We're calling out to all of you...'how can we pray for you?'  I'd love to have you stop by and check things out!

Blog Twitter  | HelloCotton Bloglovin | Facebook Feed Burner | Pinterest


Be sure to also check out:




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.