Friday, September 21, 2012

Meet My September Medium Sponsors!

I'd love to introduce you to a few of my medium ad sponsors today!  I hope you'll take a moment to meet them and then pop on over to their blogs to say hi!  You will love them!

Hi!  I'm Kelley!  I blog over at The Grant life!  I share recipes, crafts, a weekly link party and tons of stories about babies.  I love diet Coke, How I Met Your Mother and rainy days where I can snuggle with my babes!

Blog :: Twitter :: Facebook :: Pinterest



Hi Im Jess! I left working in full time ministry at McLean Bible Church to be a stay at home mom to my sweet son Judah. Wife to my nerdy engineer/worship leader husband Scott and owner of mycharmingcolors.etsy.com. My son sometimes wears a mustache, I mostly love to crochet and my husband always loves to sing. We thrift together, we laugh together and we live life together trying to glorify God in loving on others as much as we can. I love connecting with other bloggers and have met a few that I've become good friends with. 

Blog :: Shop :: Twitter :: Facebook



Hello There Lovelies, My name is Noël Maria, but you can call my No dots for short.  I am a wife to a Giant man named Moses. We have been married 17 years now, going strong and in love. We have 4 kids, I like to refer to them as my Fab 4. Two girls Emma and Chloe, and two boys Solomon and Isaiah. And we have 2, 4 legged friends. Wel live in Seattle WA. Currently, I am working hard at home to raise those Fab 4 children I mentioned earlier and of course blogging it up with you all. I really like a lot all things vintage, black licorice, vw, yoga, crocheted, artsy, tattooed, and musical. You can find out more about me in these places if you like:

Blog :: Twitter :: Shop


Hey yall! I'm Brooke, the girl behind the blog at Covered in Grace. I like to consider myself a writer and wannabe photographer. My blog features posts on my faith, family, pinterest finds, and more. There are a few link ups happening over in my neck of the woods, as well as a great new network of bloggers called Prayer Warriors. We're calling out to all of you...'how can we pray for you?'  I also recently opened up my shop at http://coveredingrace.storenvy.com/. I'd love to have you stop by and check things out!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.