Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Meet Becca - A Guest Post!

One of the things that I love to do as a blogger accepting sponsors is to have guest posts on my blog.  I always offer my larger sponsors the opportunity to guest post here.  I think it's a great way to introduce you to bloggers who may be new to you or who you may have heard of but haven't yet had the chance to check them out.  Today I am excited to introduce you to Becca from A Humble Bumble as she shares with you some of her life's passions!  She is one of my large ad sponsors this month.  Please give her a big welcome!

~~~~~

Hello! I’m Becca.  I blog over at A Humble Bumble.  I’m so excited that Sarah gave me the opportunity to guest post.


I’d like to share some of my passions with you.  Maybe they will encourage or inspire you.  That is my goal of blogging: to encourage and inspire others.

So…some of my passions.  I love Jesus, and I love the Bible.  I would be nowhere without God in my life.  I gave my life to Jesus back when I was 4 or 5.  I lived for Him the best I knew how, but it wasn’t until I was a teenager that I better realized what living for Him really meant.  God amazes me.  As I’m now in my mid-twenties, I’m seeing even more than I ever had how awesome God is.  He works when we have faith.  Faith, trust, depending on Him to lead…those are things I’ve been learning as of late.  Life is awesome when we allow Him to be our guide!

I could go on and on when I’m talking about my passions.  So I hope I don’t make this too long-winded. ;)
Another passion of mine is purity.  I have a passion to help others see the importance of living a pure life.  We all fail, but the important thing is getting back up and moving forward.  I recently became involved in the Sexual Integrity program at the local crisis pregnancy center.  The program goes into schools and youth groups teaching abstinence.  I’m happy I will be able to share my passion for purity with teenagers.  I’m scared {as I’ve not yet gone into the schools/youth groups}, yet I’m excited for God to use me in this area. 
And writing…that is a huge passion as well.  Along with my boyfriend, I am an aspiring screenwriter.  I am an aspiring children’s author.  I often relay my thoughts best via writing, and I feel there are so many topics to be covered via writing.

Some other passions of mine are to be a wife and mother one day…a godly, respectful wife, a loving mother who my kids can come to about anything, and just, the woman God desires me to be.

~~~~~

Thank you so much, Becca, for sharing with us today!  Friends, I hope that you will head over and visit her over at A Humble Bumble!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.