Friday, September 21, 2012

Looking To Sponsor In October?

Moira - October 2008 - Riverbanks Zoo, Columbia, SC

If you are looking for a place to advertise, I would love to have you here!  I would love to help promote your blogs!

I have made some changes to my sidebar.  In September, I began changing over my swap section to a more uniform width, in the hopes of having a cleaner appearance!  I also reduced the number of all ad spots {except for XL since there's only one to begin with!} in the hopes that I can better promote you!  I have made changes, but the one thing that did not change was ad pricing!  I want to continue to be able to offer you affordable advertising options.

If you have sponsored in the past or are currently sponsoring and you want to sponsor again, please contact me for a discount code {just one of the perks of sponsoring here}!

I hope you'll consider sponsoring my little corner of the blogosphere.  I'd love to have you.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.