Saturday, September 1, 2012

Daily Wisdom Challenge - Week 34

On January 1, I began my second-ever year long bible study.  Our pastor calls it the Daily Wisdom Challenge {or the "Twitter Bible Study"}.  The purpose is to engage in a reading plan for a year, and post insight from your reading each day, in 140 characters or less!  You can find a reading plan at YouVersion.

I am still behind a week, so instead of being on Week 35, I was still in Week 34.  Here is what I learned over the past week:

1 Cor 13:7 We may go through many things, but LOVE never gives up in any circumstance. It endures. It never loses faith or hope!

Ps 37:24 Though we follow God, we are human and we will stumble along the way. The Lord will not let us fall. He is with us guiding us.

Ps 37:37 Praying for wisdom and guidance so that I may look forward to the future promised to those who follow His path.

1 Cor 15:3-4 The very foundation of our faith: Christ died, was buried, and rose from the dead. Why? For ALL our slates to be wiped clean!

1 Cor 15:58 Be strong and have faith for nothing we do for the Lord here on Earth is pointless. We must continue that work so we might be with Him one day.

Ps 40:10 Do not keep the goodness of God to yourself! Share what He has done in your life with others so they might come to know Him as well!

Ps 40:16 May all who seek God find joy and mercy in Him. May they find Him to be their comforter and protector.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.